Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening. - Coco Chanel

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

NEW IN: Black Leather Pumps




Ok, I know I haven't been posting anything for so long, but I promise to myself  as a New Year resolution that in 2012 I will be doing as many posts as I can, so here is my first post of this year, and of course it's a haul!!! :) Although it's only one thing, but whatever. These are the shoes I bought and wore at New Years' Eve! Aren't they gorgeous? I love them so much, but they hurt a lot! I got them for 50 euros and they were on sale,yeah... and their brand is called 1to3, which I have never heard before, but they are pretty good quality as far as I can tell. My New Years' outfit is comming tomorrow so look up for that! Bye Bye :)

Vale, ya sé que no he estado publicando nada durante tanto tiempo, pero me prometí a mí misma, como una resolución de Año Nuevo, que en el 2012 voy a hacer mucho más posts, así que aquí teneis el primer post de este año, y por supuesto son unas compras, o mejor dicho una compra, como es solo una cosa... Estos son los zapatos que me compré y que llevaba en Noche Vieja. Son preciosas! Me encantan, pero sñi que me duelen los pies un montón cuando los llevo. Los conseguí por 50 euros en rebajas. Son de la marca 1to3 y aunque nunca la he oído, me parecen de buena calidad. Mi outfit de Noche Buena lo voy a publicar mañana así que os espero mañana otra vez aquí!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...