Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening. - Coco Chanel

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

New Years' Eve Outfit


Hello, girls! So as I promised is the outfit I was wearing on New Years' Eve. Since I wasn't able to find the perfect dress or actually any dress that fits me well, I opted for this romper I bought some weeks ago. I said to myself that everybody is going to be with the tipical at this moment sparkly sequined dresses, so I actually liked my outfit. Its something simple, yet interesting and different, in my opinion. And of course I was wearing my new black pumps! Now I leave you with the photos and have a good night everybody!

Hola,chicas. Bueno, como he prometido ayer, aqui os dejo las fotos de mi outfit de la Noche Vieja. Como no fui capaz de encontrar el vestido perfecto, o por lo menos uno que me queda bien, decidí llevar este mono, que me había comprado hace unas semanas. Al final me gustó mucho mucho la combinación y estaba muy contenta. Además no quería ser como las otras chicas llevando el típico vestido de lentejuelas y muy brillante. Mi outfit fue muy simple, pero también diferente y interesante. Y por supuesto llevaba mis nuevos preciosos tacones! Ahora os dejo con los fotos y que tengais una buena noche!








with my baby :]

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...