Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening. - Coco Chanel

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Christmas goodies




I dont know about you guys, but my favourite time of the year is Chrismas time. I know its a little bit early, but I cant resist myself not to buy something Christmas-y :) So the other day I went shopping and I ended up buying a bunch of cute things and all of them are by Primark. Who doesnt love Primark prices, huh? xD

No se ustedes, pero mi época favorita del año es el mes de Navidad. Sé que todavía es un poco pronto, pero yo no me puede resistir no comprar nada para esta Navidad. Así que el otro día me fui de compras y terminé comprando un montón de cosas lindas y todos ellos son de Primark. ¿Quién no ama los precios de Primark, ¿eh?


I was looking for some little cute blanket to cover my leather chair, since it started to peel off and I saw this red one with the white snowflakes and I thought its perfect for winter and for the upcoming holidays. It was only 6 euros.

Estaba buscando alguna manta linda para cubrir mi sillón de cuero, desde que comenzó a despegarse y ví a una roja con copos de nieve, y pensé que es perfecta para el invierto y para las próximas vacaciones.Me costó 6 euros.




I needed some slippers to put on when I am at home, so I bought these two pairs.Both of them are very confy and soft and I am using them all the time. Each pair cost 3 euros.

Necesitaba unas zapatillas de casa y compré estos dos pares. Los dos son muy cómodos y suaves y las estoy usando todo el tiempo. Cada par cuesta 3 euros.


Of course I had to get some Christmas-y socks and underwear. They are soo cute! They were 2,50 each.

Por supuesto que tenía que conseguir unos calcetines y ropa interior de Navidad. Son taaan lindos! :)Fueron 2.50 euros cada uno.


This candle was also from the Christmas collection. It smell like plum and cinnamon to me and its delicious. It was 1.50.

Esta vela también fue de la colección de Navidad. Huele como a ciruela y a canela para mí y es deliciosa. Era 1,50.


These shoes has nothing to do with Christmas obviously, but I have wanted some Oxford shoes since last year and I have never get the chance to buy ones, so I saw these ones I grab them immediately. Over all they were 5 euros! Can you believe this? What a bargain! :)

Estos zapatos no tienen nada que ver con la Navidad, obviamente, pero quería unos Oxfords desde el año pasado y nunca tuve la oportunidad de comprar unos, así que cuando ví a estos me las quedé inmediatamente. Sobre todo costaron 5 euros! ¿Te lo puedes creer? ¡Qué oferta!

Have a nice day!
Que tengan un buen día!

2 comments:

  1. Oh so cute! I am a sucker for all things Christmasy! It is my favourite time of year as well. I just love snuggling up in winter PJs and watching Christmas specials with my family.

    http://the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely blog!
    follow each other? i'll wait your answer on my blog :)
    xx
    www.feedyourfashionmind.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...