Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening. - Coco Chanel

Monday, October 15, 2012

Late Summer Haul


Hello,everybody!
I did a little bit of shopping a while ago, at the end of the summer, so I can catch up all the sale, but I din't get the chance to show you the stuff until today. So here they are...

Hola a todos!
Me fui de compras al final del verano, pero no tuve la oportunidad de enseñaros lo que compré entonces, así que aquí teneis las cositas...

 

Got this denim top which look like a corset. It was from Blanco.

Me llevé esta camiseta vaquera sin tirantes, que parece un corsé. Es de Blanco.

 
Bought this denim jacket from Mango. It's very thin and casual and it's a lot darker than it looks like on the photo.

Compré esta chaqueta vaquera de Mango. Es muy fina y casual y tiene un color mucho más oscuro que en la foto.


Some very casual belts form my dresses. A brown and a natural one, both from Bershka.

Unos cinturones muy casuales para mis vestidos. Uno marrón y otro natural, ambos de Bershka.


I needed some  shorts, because the ones I had from last summer doesn't fit me anymore, so I went and bought some pairs. The first ones are these yellow shorts for the beach from Berhska. The second pair are some dark blue ones also from Bershka. Then I got these denim ones which are so comfortable and they are by Blanco. The last pair are these cute light blue ones with a really interesting print on them. I thing it's birds! They are also from Bershka.

Necesitaba pantalones cortos, porque los del año pasado ya no me caben. Los primeros son unos muy casuales para la playa de Bershka. El segundo par, son en un azul muy oscuro también de Berhska. Después me llevé los de vaquero que son de Blanco, y por último tengo los más lindos que son en un color azul clarito con pajaritos. Otra vez de Bershka.



Bought this lip gloss and the body butter from H&M. I really like the make up section in the store. They have some gorgeous colors on a very low prices. I love the color of this lipstick. I was wearing it all summer. And the body butter it's just amazing. Smells likes coconut and lime and leaves a beautiful shimmer on your body. Will be purchasing more make up from H&M, that's for sure!

Me compé este brillo de labios y la manteca corporal de H&M. Me gusta bastante su colección de maquillaje que tiene en las tiendas. El brillo tiene un color muy bonito y lo estaba usando todo el verano. La manteca de cuerpo también me encantó. Huele a coco y a lima y deja un brillo muy bonito en el cuerpo. Haré más compras de maquillaje H&M, eso seguro!


Got this sandals from Guess which were only 20 euros and I couldn't pass that.

Me cogí estas sandalias de Guess que costaban solo 20 euros y no pude resistirme.


Then I got this flip flops for the beach and this really well-made tank top, both from Tommy Hilfiger.

Después me llevé estas chanclas para la playa y esta camiseta de tirantes muy bien hecha, ambas de Tommy Hilfiger.


Printed wedges from H&M.

Cuñas de H&M.


Black sandals from Zara. Very comfortable.

Sandalias negras de Zara. Muy cómodas.


And last but not least these beautiful high-heel sandals in black and yellow, perfect for the summer time. These are also by Zara.

Y por último tengo estas hermosas sandalías de tacón en negro y amarillo, perfectas para el verano. Son también de Zara.


That was all the things I got at the end of the summer during the sales. I have another haul more recent which I'm going to do very soon. I do have a lot of ideas, but not enoght time, so I'm trying to improve that. Stay tuned!

Estos fueron todas las cosas que compré a finales de verano. Tengo más cositas nuevas que compré hace poco y también quiero enseñaroslas. También tengo un monton de ides para el blog, lo que no tengo es tiempo, pero estoy intentando mejorar en eso. Nos vemos muy pronto!

xo Velly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...