Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening. - Coco Chanel

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Haul

Hi,guys! In this post I am going to show some recent purchases I made when I was on vacation in Bulgaria. I did not get so many things, because I wanted to spend most of my money on books. I am going to show you them in my next posts, but now onto the other things...

Hola,chicas! Hoy os voy a enseñar las cosas que compré en Bulgaria, cuando estaba de vacaciones. No son muchas cosas,porque quería comprar muchos libros. Me encanta leer! Os voy a enseñar todo mas tarde. Ahora las compras...




I bought a pair of white summer boots. I love them. They are so cute and they were only 30 euros! What a deal! Also bought a pink high heels, because I dont own any colored heels. They are stunning! The las thing is this beatiful denim bag with brown straps by Miss Sixty. It was on sale for 50 euros!

Me compré unas botas blancas para el verano. Son muy monas y me costaron solo 30 euros! Muy buena compra! Además compré unos zapatos rosas muy bonitos. Me encantan. La ultima cosa es un bolso vaquero muy mono de Miss Sixty. Estaba rebajado a 50 euros!




Also bought some jewelry. The earrings are by Miss Sixty and they were 40 euros. The necklace was a gift from my grandfathers and I love it. Its a real beauty. On the hearts has two black stones,and because I love black i thought that was really beautiful. It was 170 euros.
I hope you guys liked the haul and I see you next time!

Además me compré un poco de accesorios. Los pendientes son de Miss Sixty y valen 40 euros. El collar es regalo de mis abuelos i me encanta. Es muy bonito. En el corazon lleva dos piedras negras, y como me encanta el negro, me lo compré inmediatamente. Me costó 170 euros.
Espero que os han gustado mis compritas! Nos vemos muy prosto!

V.I.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...