Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening. - Coco Chanel

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Early Spring Haul



Hello, beauties!
This past two or three weeks I was a bit sad and depressed because of the weather. It's been really cold outside these days and it's not even possible to go out without frozen. And since I'm so ready for spring and summer and I look forward them to come, I decide to go and to do a little bit of a spring goodies shopping. Surprisingly all the things I got were on sale, althought they all are spring stuff.
So I got this beautiful peach color bag which style is very similar to the Mulberry Alexa bag I believe and I thing it would be perfect with some cute dress in the summer. The bag is from Amichi and it was 10 euros. Next are these leopard print flats. I love flats. I thing that's the shoe I wear the most, so they are never in excess for me. These are by Bershka and they cost 8 euros.

Hola,chicas!
Las ultimas dos o tres semanas yo estaba muy deprimida y triste, porque hacía un tiempo horrible. Las temperaturas han sido muy bajas y no era posible salir sin congelarme. Y por eso decidí ir de compras para la temporada que viene: la primavera. No se porqué, pero todas las cosas que compré estaban de rebajas aunque son de la colección de primavera.
Me compré este bolso en color melocotón muy bonito que tiene un estilo parecido al bolso Alexa de Mulberry si no me equivoco. Pensé que quedaría muy bien con uno vestido mono. Es de la tienda Amichi y me costó 10 euros. La segunda cosa son unas bailarinas de leopardo. Me encantan las bailarinas. Yo tengo un monton de pares y simpre compro nuevas porque me encantan. Estas son de Bershka y me costaron 8 euros.




The next thing (probably the one I am most excited about) is this beautiful baby pink dress with stars all over it. It has two pockets on the front and a really pretty collar. I am so in love with it and I can't wait to wear it. I feel like a princess when I have it on. So gorgeous! Got it from H&M for 15 euros! Can you believe that?  On the right are these pants. They are more like a creme color, althought on the picture is more of a brown. I don't know how these are called, it may be harem pants, I'm not sure, but they are a little bit different of what I usually wear, so I though why not? :) These are by Jennyfer, and actually I didn't know about this store until very recently, but it turns out that most of the pants and jeans fit me so perfect. And not only that, they have so many cute shirts and blouses and the prices are very low as well. The pants were 12 euros. :)

La siguiente cosa ( probablemente es la que mas me ha gustado y estaba muy feliz cuando la ví) es ese vestido bonito de color rosa bebé que tiene estrellas por todas las partes. También tiene dos bolsillos por delante y un collar muy bonito. Estoy enamorada de ese vestido y tengo muchísimas ganas de ponermelo ya! Es de H&M y me costó solo 15 euros! Podeis creer esto?
A la derecha tengo estos pantalones que son de color crema, aunque aqui se ven más como marrones. No se como se llama ese tipo de pantalones, pero son un poco diferente de lo que yo normalmente me pongo y por eso decidí probar algo nuevo. Son de la tienda Jennyfer, y yo la descubrí hace poco, pero parece que la mayoría de los pantalones y vaqueros que ellos tienen me quedan genial. Y no solo esto, también tienen unas camisas muy chulas y a unos precios muy bajos. El pantalón me costó 12 euros. :)




 Ok, so next I found this burgundy color t-shirt. It's off the shoulder and it has fringe on the sides. It's a little bit like a crop top and I really like it. I've been looking for something like that since...forever. Also I love the skull with the feathers on his head. So cool! It's from Bershka also and it was only 4 euros! Soo happy! Then I got these blue leggings, because I love leggings, I wear them all the time. They are a must-have for me, so I saw this beautiful royal blue color and I grabbed them immediately. These are by Stradivarius and they were 4 euros also.
I won't be buying new clothes any time soon. I'll give myself a break maybe like a month, because I really need to save some money for the upcoming summer vacations, but I do need some other stuff for spring and summer. I want to get some pairs of shorts. I want a cute maxi dress for the hot summer. I need some more off the shoulder t-shirts like the one I showed you. And I need some flats also. So once the spring arrives I will be doing shopping again. :) See you soon girlies!

Después encontré esa camiseta tan linda en un color burdeos. Me encanta ese modelo. Me encantan los flecos. Me encanta eso que cae un poquito fuera del hombro. Y tambien me encanta la imagen de ese cráneo con su gorra de plumas. Muy mono.  Es de Bershka y me costó solo 4 euros. Que feliz estoy! :) Y por último son esos legging de un color azul real, que me encantó. Yo utilizo leggings todo el tiempo. Son muy cómodos y me encanta tener los en diferentes colores, por eso cuando ví estos, los cogí inmediatamente. Son de Stradivarius y también me costaron 4 euros.
No voy a ir de compras por lo menos hasta el final del mes que viene, porque tengo que ahorrar un poco de dinero para las vacaciones del verano. Pero cuando llegue la primavera seguro que me voy de compras, porque quiero y necesito unas cuantas cositas más. Quiero comprar algunos pares de pantalones cortos. También quiero encontrar un vestido maxi, que será perfecto para el verano. Necesito unas cuantas camisetas más de ese tipo como esa que me compré y tambien necesito sandalias y bailarinas. Ya no puedo esperar  a que llegue la primavera. Y vosotras? Nos vemos muy pronto! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...